Nuffnang Ads

Monday 27 April 2009

Hmm...Uni progress so far...

Today is Monday, 27 April 2009. Week 8 of uni. And happy birthday Camy. Welcome to the 20 club. LOL! Tomorrow, it'll be Ikhwan's turn to join the club. And then, the day after, it'll be Syed's turn to join the club. And I have to wait for another 5 months ++ before I can join this club. But I wish my age stops at 19.

Ok, cut the crap. So, I've just handed in my 2nd micro assignment today. Therefore, no more micro assignments for this semester. However, I do have a long list of assignments due soon. Very soon.
1. Business & Economics Stats #2
2. Accounting & Finance #2
3. Management #2
4. Note-taking for Stats topic 2

UWA!!!!!!! Sedih, sedih. But never mind, I'll get through it. I'll get through it. Insya-Allah.
But yea, uni is cool. But the Monash library is cooler. I would hang out there whenever I have no classes. What do I do in the library? Study study study. Yup, I'm becoming one of those bookworms. Darn it. What a change in personality.

Oh well, I end this short post with one reminder: WE WILL NEVER STOP LEARNING UNTIL WE DIE. THAT IS HOW WIDE KNOWLEDGE IS IN THIS WORLD. SO, SEEK OUT THAT KNOWLEDGE WITH GREAT INTEREST.

No comments: