Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday 21 July 2009

2nd Semester

My 2nd semester in uni started yesterday.

1st on the agenda: Business Law. It can turn out to be an interesting subject, although it requires a lot of reading.

2nd on the agenda: Malaysia Studies. The lecturer of this subject is a killer interest. Not only does he speak slowly, he doesn't stop. Zzzzzzz.......

After that, my day in uni is finished for the day. At 3.15pm, I went to Sunway Pyramid to watch the 6th Harry Potter movie with 3 friends: Amy, Sabrina & Lydia. I can safely say that most of the images imagined in my head when reading the book before that is what I imagined.

6.30pm, I went back to uni. I stayed there for an hour or so to study. At 7.40pm, I went back home.

It was an eventful 1st day back in uni, although I was suffering from a bout of food poisoning (4 days running) and sinus. The early semester stress is over. OFF TO WORK.

No comments: