Nuffnang Ads

Friday 22 February 2008

A funny joke... (for releasing stress)

Before marriage:

BF: Yes. At last. It was so hard to wait.
GF: Do you want me to leave?
BF: No! Don't even think about it.
GF: Do you love me?
BF: Of course! Over and over!
GF: Have you ever cheated on me?
BF: No! Why are you even asking?
GF: Will you kiss me?
BF: Every chance I get.
GF: Will you hit me?
BF: Are you crazy! I'm not that kind of person!
GF: Can I trust you?
BF: Yes.
GF: Darling!

After marriage:

Wife: Darling!
Husband: Yes.
Wife: Can I trust you?
Husband: Are you crazy! I'm not that kind of person!
Wife: Will you hit me?
Husband: Every chance I get.
Wife: Will you kiss me?
Husband: No! Why are you even asking?
Wife: Have you ever cheated on me?
Husband: Of course! Over and over!
Wife: Do you love me?
Husband: No! Don't even think about it.
Wife: Do you want me to leave?
Husband: Yes. At last. It was so hard to wait.

1 comment:

aleensie said...

haha..weh sorry la lupe giler giler giler..