Nuffnang Ads

Sunday 25 May 2008

Holidays so far...

It's already 11.35p.m. as I am writing this post. Tomorrow is the third day of the two-week 'respite'. How time flies. Now, I bet you guys were wandering about how all our friends spend this holiday so far...

On my part, I didn't really do much on Friday after school. Just the routine Friday prayers and then watch TV. It's kind of dull that day. The next day, I started to get into the groove for studying. Even though it's only 2 hours overall, but it's a good start.

Today, I did some more serious studying. 3 hours and a half in all, covering French, Maths and Econs. I haven't touch Physics for quite some time but I'll do that tomorrow I hope.

Ooo...ya. Assignments during holidays.
1. Maths IA (probably our last IA assignment for this subject)
2. Prepare for Oral Presentation on 11th June (I wonder how I am gonna meet up with my group members for discussion... Besides, I haven't send in my Oral Proposal. Dead meat I would say -_-)
3. Journaling (Sigh -_-)
4. CAS forms (Those IBO guys are coming in September, gotta do more activities, especially when it comes to Action)

So, that's all I can remember as far as I am concerned. How bout you guys who are visiting my blog? Feel free to comment on this post...

Peace.

2 comments:

tesas said...

have a peek hereGoing Here weblinkhelpful site see herehave a peek at this website

mcjeathe said...

replica bags seoul click here for more info x4b26q2o77 replica bags forum replica bags bangkok replica gucci handbags r2v10i9n58 replica bags wholesale mumbai replica bags blog Extra resources j9c28c3g72 replica bags turkey