As I've printed out my Management assignment during the day, I could imagine a heavy burden lifted off my shoulders. Fui... the sheer relief!!!
Now, it's full steam ahead for my exams starting on June 11 and ends a week later. And I plan to buy a ticket for the MU Asian Tour tomorrow in OU.
Thus, my preparations for exams as of now:
1) Principles of Accounting & Finance - 70%
2) Introductory Microeconomics - 85%
3) Business & Economics Statistics - 50%
4) Introduction to Management - 25%
5) Islamic Studies - 20%
Looks like I'll have to focus more on Islamic Studies and Management. Thus, my target for each subject for the exams are as follows:
1) Accounting & Finance - HD (80-100%)
2) Microecons - HD (80-100%)
3) Biz & Econs Stats - D (70-79%)
4) Management - D (70-79%)
5) Islamic Studies - C (60-69%)
Yes, I have high expectations for both Accounts and Microecons. That is because I have started preparing for it since the 1st day. However, I discover that I'm quite lazy to study Management because of the 800+ page textbook. Also, I'm a bit lazy to study Stats as I couldn't understand what the lecturer said in class, although I do understand it from time to time. For Islamic Studies, it depends on how much I can get for my assignment and presentation. I know I got 24% out of 30% for the Mid-term test.
1) Accounting & Finance - 14% (in the bag because of assignment 1) Remaining: 85%
2) Microecons - 3% (in the bag because of assignment 1) Remaining: 95%
3) Biz & Econs Stats - 8% (in the bag because of assignment 1) Remaining: 90%
4) Management - 11% (in the bag because of assignment 1) Remaining: 85%
5) Islamic Studies - 24% (in the bag because of mid-term test) Remaining: 70%
I'll be getting back my assignment 2 for Accounts next week, my MCQ test and Assignment 2 for Microecons next week also, my assignment 2 for Stats in a week or two, my assignment 2 for Management in 2 or 3 weeks, and my assignment and presentation marks for Islamic Studies next week. After that, I'll know exactly where I am and how realistic are my targets after this.
In the meantime, I hope that Nizar wins the case and ask for a dissolution from the Sultan. And in double-quick time too before Zambry does something again to prevent it from happening.