Nuffnang Ads

Monday 8 June 2009

% update before coming exams

As I write this, my exam will start tomorrow (Tuesday, 1-3pm). I have received some of my assignments back. So...here's the current percentage that I have now for each subject:
1. Islamic Studies - 38/50 (another 50% up for grabs in exam)
2. Business and Economics Statistics - 24/30 (another 70% up for grabs in exam)
3. Principles of Accounting & Finance - 33/40 (another 60% up for grabs in exam)
4. Introduction to Management - 11/15 (still haven't got back my assignment 2 yet, which is 25%, and the remaining 60% is up for grabs in exam)
5. Introductory Microeconomics - 23/30 (another 70% up for grabs in exam)

My target in exam (based on my preparation so far)
1. Islamic Studies - 32/50
2. Biz & Econs Stats - 36/70
3. Accounts - 40/60
4. Management - 50/85
5. Microecons - 60/70

So technically, I'm most confident with microeconomics. However, I must never forget the golden rule in an exam. READ THE QUESTION THOROUGHLY. Once I misread the question, I'm a dead duck. So, I end this post with a prayer.

Ya Allah, permudahkanlah urusanku dalam menjawab soalan peperiksaan nanti. Amin.

No comments: