Nuffnang Ads

Monday 22 February 2010

Semester about to start

3+ months of holidays had passed. Semester is gonna start next week. I'm gonna have to allocate my timetable tomorrow at 10am sharp. But of course, 1st things 1st. Maybe I would settle my fees and buy my books 1st. Then only I will allocate my timetable. After that, I'll pass on my Marketing book to my cousin.

I only have 1 week before the holiday ends for good.

I have to do this wishlist below before the holiday ends:
1. Send my car to the car wash.
2. Send my car for its long overdue service.
3. Buy some stationary for the coming semester.
4. Clean up my study table.
5. Finish up on my Kedah analysis.
6. Submit my part of the work to Kee Thuan Chye for his new edition of "March 8: The Day Malaysia Woke Up" (by mid-March)

Yup, a lot to do in a short space of time. Once the semester starts, I'll hide myself as best as possible in university. It's time to do things quietly. It's time for friends to find me than I find them. It's time to focus fully in lecture and tutorials. It's time to seat in front of the pack. IT IS TIME!

No comments: