Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday 29 April 2009

My priorities

Hmm...priorities. What are priorities in the first place? By my definition, a priority is something/somewhat that you put at the front first, followed by other things, in a hierarchical order. But by dictionary, I have no idea what is the meaning of priorities, but we all understand how the concept goes.

What are my priorities now? To be addicted to PS2? To study hard? To play Facebook all the time? If not, then WHAT IS IT??!!

Therefore, I am listing down my priorities below:
1. Study, study, study
2. To be a good boy and a good friend; and also a good Muslim.
3. Play ping pong.
4. Play PS2.
5. Err...chatting? No wait...POLITICS.

Well, it's no use setting priorities if you don't carry it out. It's like you make a business plan from scratch until it is 100% complete, only for it not to be carried out. It sucks, doesn't it? I mean, where are our principles then?

Oh well, I end this short post with a proverb: "Being the best is a journey, not a destination. Your journey starts here." Enjoy.

No comments: