Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday 17 March 2009

RANDOM

This is the first time in my whole life that I am blogging in a library. I would usually blog at home. Since I got nothing better to do, I might as well just blog to pass the time.

What I am going to blog about? I have no idea.

Homeworks completed so far for this week:
1. Accounts tutorial questions 'done and dusted' for the week.
2. Made some headway in "Islam and Science"
3. Interviewed my cousin-in-law who is an Assistant Director in Kuwait Finance House. Still, I need a backup plan just in case if this doesn't work.
4. Made some headway in the Biz & Econs Stats assignment.
5. Almost done with Micro tutorial questions (planned to finish it tonight)

Yup, that's what I've done for this week so far. But it's only Tuesday. I hope to make further inroads into my assignments. The faster they are done, the better.

That's all I have for now. I'll update it soon if there is anything interesting coming up in the next few days.

No comments: